2009年4月4日星期六

Man you do not touch my

Even if you knew him a long time, but now he is my man, so please do not call something of nothing, made him give information that you feel bad, let you chat with him ... ...
Even if separated from you very close, but now he is my man, so do not always find him to dinner and eat at a time to give him a joke ... ... you say he is my man, his jokes, only to me ... ...
Even if the number of outstanding long him how handsome, but he is my man now, therefore, do not keep him in the space covered with photos, each has an ambiguous tag ... ... he is my Man , another woman could not ambiguous ... ...
even if you once had together, there is a lot of memory, but you must understand that it is only memory, the so-called back memory is the memory, to understand ... ... not to mention cutting my men Say have forgotten ... ...
I only remember the Man bit by bit between us ... ... Even if my man, he no longer outstanding and then gently re-handsome demeanor, he is my man ... ... Remember, my man, do not touch ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论