2009年3月28日星期六

To spend time on spiritual

Friends took me to see a collector's collection, said to him the top collection of are things that are just to get a price of more than 10 million. We passed through a section of the alley, came to a modest apartment in front of my mind from wondering is, how can the top collection of antiques at such places? Collector to open the door, and three stainless steel continuous door open before entering the house. Interior lighting is very dark, and a few seconds, I only adapted to the interior of the light, then suddenly see the whole house was filled with antiques, many even have to walk carefully, in order to move sideways. Everywhere chinaware, bronze, tin, and have a lot of painting and calligraphy scrolls crowded to plug in, the owner managed to find with our sofa, the sofa is also buried in the rubble of the Antiquities, after some sorting out, we have to sit . Is spellbound, when a plate from the master side, but the plate is not loaded tea or coffee, but a jade. Since my friends brag about me to the owner is a connoisseur, though I strongly deny that, according to the field, the master only when I was a modest, could not wait to get him to give me the collection of "appreciation" of the. That being the case, I had no choice but to appreciate one by one, and tried to praise a piece of brown jade said at the time, I would also like to know: Why is not the end of tea out of it? Jade reading, we look to the master bedroom of the pottery and bronze, I found the master bedroom can be only a bed to go to, the rest of the roof from the ground, a airtight. Although these prices are more than tens of millions of bronze, with the reactor can not feel it has value. Then read some room, still the case, the most surprised me is that even the kitchen and toilet are piled antiques, hosts has long been open group. I told the owner of an antique, why did he choose to live in the alley, who are afraid of the coveted caused. Our life so short, some camps should also be the trouble; be persistent, there is bound; have shown that there must be any losses. If the time spent on our goods, there will be no time on the soul. If our desire to run for the day and night, they will lose their health consumption.

没有评论:

发表评论